Sunday, June 29, 2008

SUMMER TIME FUN!!

The Pool is open for the summer!! The kids can't get enough. It is a lot of fun having a pool in your back yard but really scary with little miss Klaire around. She is not to into the bath tub (as she calls it). She prefers her own smaller bath tub.

This is my niece Jardie (she is 13 now) with Kamberlyn.
Kenyon and Klaire just relaxing!!
Kamberlyn and her cousin Addison. Check out Kenyon in the background doing the handstand.
Grandma Sylvia with Klaire and Kannon(isn't he the cutest!)


Jon's sister is here visiting from Tennessee. We went out there last year when Kannon was born and are sooo excited they could come to Utah. She has 3 kids Mason (7) Addison (6) and
Kannon (9 months). They were able to come up and spend the day with us so we decided to take pictures with grandma. I think they turned out way cute.


6 comments:

Grove Family said...

You have the cutest little family!

Anonymous said...

FUN POOL!! I wanna come over! lol
Ohh my gosh I haven't seen Silvia for YEARS----weird to see her again!

Michelle said...

you have the cutest kids!!
I wish I had I had a pool.
That is so much Fun.
How are you guys doing?

sharon said...

Alisha, You have the cutest family ever. I know im the gramma but honestly everyone is soooo dang cute.. I felt bad for you cause i know you wanted silvia and candice to stay longer... :(
hope to see you soon... Love, Mom

The Morris Family said...

The pictures of the kids are so cute! I love Sylvia, I am glad she got to have all of her grandkids together for a little while! Looks like your having fun in the pool, my kids want to come play in it!

Sylv said...

Have not been on your blog for a long time. The pictures turned out great. Could you send me a copy of what you have and I will do the same of what I have. Thanks for the visit over the 4th. Loved seeing the kids. I miss all of you so much. Love to all of you. Mom Sylv