Monday, September 22, 2008

Only when I want 2!!

Klaire will potty on the toilet but it has to be her idea. She loves to wear her big girl panties, and tells me every morning I wear big girl panties. She also tells me she will not potty in her big girl panties. Most the time she comes running and says she peed in her panties. There are those times that she will actually go potty in her toilet. We all praise her and tell her how big she is. She is a stubborn little fart. I don't remember this being so difficult of a thing. Kamberlyn was trained @ 23 months. She just did it on her own. Kenyon was a bit longer but was trained @ 2 and a half. (Pretty good for a boy). Maybe I just expect her to be like her sister and clearly she is not. Well one of these days we will be done buying diapers. I CAN'T WAIT!!

I just thought this was a cute picture of Jon's little biker babe!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I was impressed she was actually on the toilet. Look out mom, your baby is getting big.
It was great seeing you on Saturday. I wish I could have talked to you. How are things going? Are you ready for basketball?????

Anonymous said...

What a cute little pantie girl!!!!!
Isn't potty training the funnest ever? blah!

Candice said...

Oh my word, she is sooooo cute! Oh Klaire bell, I love you!!!!

The Morris Family said...

Happy Birthday Klair!!! We need to get together!

Christensen Family said...

I wish Daxten would sit on th ePotty!! He just screrams when I set him on it :( (BOYS...)

About Us said...

I found your blog off of Kalli's. Jon's little biker babe, looks just like Sylvia, that is such a cute little picture:) What a cute family you have!