Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My baby is 2!!

Sad but true. My Klaire-bug turned 2 on Oct 5th. We had a pretty low key day. I was on call so we just hung at the house and had cake and ice cream. We had her cake made by Connie. She makes the most fabulous cake ever. Jon requests it for every birthday but usually only gets it once a year because she is so busy.





Klaire LOVES Dora the Explorer so we got her Dora balloons and cake.






Later that day we went to my brother Ryan's house to do a combined party for his boy Zach and Klaire. We ate, opened presents, and had some fabulous cheese cake. It was so nice to spend time with my family.





*** She ended up puking for 2 days after. Maybe it had something to do with all the cake!!

5 comments:

Grove Family said...

What a cutie! She is growing up so fast. I remember when She was just a little baby look at her now...

Belew said...

She is way to cute. Looks like you had a great day.

Michelle said...

I really can not believe how old she is. Hey email me your phone number so I can call you.
michelle.hartfiel@gmail.com

Christensen Family said...

How fun. I can't believe she is 2!! It seems like just last week we were both pregnant! What an Adroable cake!

Candice said...

She is soooo big. I can't stand it! That's it, we're moving home! :) I wish!