Monday, January 19, 2009

Addictions

I have been tagged by Brittany

Name 5 things I am addicted to:

1. Baseball... Not so much MLB but watching Kenyon play
2. My kids... As a mom our world revolves around them
3. The computer... I blog, keep up with others on blogging, do Internet banking, e-mail, pay bills
4. Pop... Doesn't really matter what flavor as long as it is carbonated
5. Chili's chips, salsa and ranch... Every time we go to Logan I have to get some. YUM!!


NOW

Annie
Angie
Candice
Michelle
Keribeth

Tell us what you're addictions are!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I need to vent.
What did you think of that game on Saturday? I dont think those refs were being very fair to those kids.
I dont like losing when a ref determines the game. I was dieing about Triston. I had to ask Devin if he was really traveling. What a crazy game.