Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Changes...

CHANGE is a fact of life. Some are good, and some we just have to adapt to. In the long run hopefully it is all worth it. Last week we had a major CHANGE in our life. A new Hospital. I worked the very last night in the old Bear River Valley Hospital. It was bittersweet. I have worked there for 5 years. My job title, everything from RN to telephone operator to housekeeper. Yes in a small hospital you are required to wear a lot of different hats. I worked ER, med surge, same day surgery and OB. Last year we split departments so we could get use to the way things would be in the new hospital. I chose OB but still dabble a little in med surge and ER. The new Hospital is bigger and we won't see everyone like we use to. I think that will be the hardest part of this CHANGE. So last week I said goodbye to the OLD and hello to the NEW.
Old BRVH

Nursing station

New BRVH

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I missed you saturday. I hope your trip went well.

Shelley Hansen said...

You were my nurse when I was in there almost 3 years ago.. You were on the night shift and my babies nurse was horrible. You were great though!

Anonymous said...

look how CUTE you are sitting behind the desk...lol

WOW what a great new building!!!!!!
:)
fun that you get to work in it...so COOL!!!

Belew said...

Oh that makes me sad. I was suppose to work the last day and they closed it @9am so I did not get to go in. I am glad that you took some picturs.

Candice said...

Oh Wow! I can't believe that hospital is in Tremonton. Crazy! You are a great nurse! We love you!