Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we made the drive down to Spanish Fork to be with Sylvia and Aunt Susan. What a busy day. We got up early, was to Sylvia's house by noon. Ate a yummy dinner with family and visited for a while then it was back in the car for 2 hours. We stopped and visited my family along the way. Finally @ ten o'clock that night we made it home. Jon and I even got up @ 3:30 to go to Walmart for black Friday! (I had never been shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Now I know why they call it BLACK FRIDAY!!)Grandma and Kam

Miss K and the poor kitty


Sylvia, Klaire and I

Klaire with her great Grandma Clarice

Jon and Kenyon

The kids making projects with Aunt Susan

We were able to get the Christmas tree up before with left for Orem. (Only because the girls had been begging for days.) The girls decorated it this year. Kenyon said he was to old(sad huh) but did allow me to take a picture of him by the tree!
My everythings

Pretty girls

Miss Klaire

Lynn
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

oh, that made me almost cry! I miss you guys so much! The kids are so big and so grown up! I went shopping on Black Friday too. Walmart here was INSANE! I will rethink for next year.

Angie said...

Glad you guys had such a great weekend together with your family! You're all looking good.. it feels like it's been forever since I've actually seen you.
I hope you got some great deals shopping.. to make it all worth it!