Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 7- Costa Maya, Mexico

2/11/2010

Another beach day!! I love the white sandy beaches so when we had the choice to go see the Mayan Ruins or go to the beach...we chose the beach. (Jon and I went to some ruins the last time we were in Mexico.) This was fun because it was an all inclusive deal. That means we got food and drinks all day long. And let me tell you Jon took advantage of the free drinks that day!! I enjoyed another massage on the beach (I could do this daily ya know).


** Also this was our last elegant night on the ship. **

1 comment:

About Us said...

Well I bet your trip to the beach would have been MUCH better if I would of been there:) j/k And I must say the ruins are WAY over rated!

And I think I better edit/view your pictures before you post them, atleast the ones that I'm in. :) You know we have only been home 4 months, I'm glad to see you are almost finished blogging the BEST vacation of your life:) j/k Good Job!!