Sunday, June 27, 2010

Closing the door

Final season....
This is so hard to say.
I have truly enjoyed every year with these boys.
Sure they make you mad and frustrated @ times but I wouldn't take back any of it.
I have watched all of these boys grow and develop into young men over the past four years..become better ball players... and even closer friends.
I have also gained some life long friends along this journey.
.
.
.
But for now this chapter in our lives is over...
Thank you for sharing your children with me and a profound love of this game!!


Left to right: Brantzen Noble, Keetch Mecham, Nic Rasmussen, Jake Dahle, Triston Merritt, Mitch Hansen.
Top: Hyatt Gibbs, Nate Dahle, Caton Williams, Kenyon Rowley, Peyton Wood
Coaches: Mark Williams, Scott Dahle, Jon Rowley, Matt Mecham

No comments: