Friday, November 2, 2007

Klaire turnes one


Our little princess is 1 year old!!

It is so hard to believe that we have had Klaire for a whole year. I think back and can't remember what life was like without her. We are so blessed to have this beautiful, happy spirit in our family. She brings so much joy to all of us everyday. She has us all wrapped around her little finger (especially her daddy)!



















I am finally walking...
She is such a stubborn little stink. She will only walk on her terms.
She refuses to walk if you try to make her.
Klaire has quite the vocabulary...
For a one year old she can say a hand full of words.
1. Hi
2. bye bye
3. ah oh
4. baby
5. blankie
6. me (this is what she calls our cat, its short for meow)
7. nummy nummy (any sort of food)
8. no
9. mom
10. da da
11. piggy

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just googled my name "klaire rowley" and your blog showed up. Wow! I didn't know there were other klaires with a K let alone another Klaire Rowley. I love her already, hahaha