Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Girls Day!!














So the girls and I went shopping the other day in Logan because Kamberlyn was feeling bad that she didn't go down to my moms house. While we were at the mall this girl from Kiddie Kandids asked if she could take the girls picture. I figured it wasn't a bad idea since I had never made it over to get Klaire's 1 year pictures done and this way I would get some free shots of her (and who doesn't like free things)! They turned out so cute. Klaire actually cooperated well. Kamberlyn thought she was a model. It was cute to watch he primp and pose. Well of course you can't leave there without spending any money. The bottom picture of Klaire only cost $30.00. I figure it was worth it. I can finally cross getting Klaires pictures off my list and besides look how cute they are.

3 comments:

Belew said...

I love when you get deals like that. Your girls look so cute.

The Morris Family said...

The pictures of your girls are so cute! I need to get a deal like that!! I hope things are going good for all of you!

Michelle said...

This is such a cute blog.
How has basketball been. We miss seeing you guys every day.
Michelle Hartfiel