Sunday, January 27, 2008

FUN in the SUN!!


Last weekend we traveled to sunny St. George.

Kenyon had a baseball camp in Mesquite that we

go to every January. Our friends Shane and
Tracy invited us to stay in their condo. We had a
blast!! While the boys went to camp the girls
stayed @ in St. George and shopped and relaxed
at the condo. Tracy found out that HANNAH

MONTANA was going to be preforming at MGM

Grand in Las Vegas that same weekend. So we

got tickets and took the girls to go see her. (Lets

go GNO!!) It was so much fun. Tracey and her

daughter had killer seats and were able to get

right up next to the stage. I will post some up

close and personal pictures of Miley Cyrus as
soon as Tracy gets them to me. It was so much fun
to spend time as a family and with such good
friends. Thanks again Shane and Tracy for having


us stay with you.





















5 comments:

Candice said...

How fun!!! I bet you guys had a blast!

Michelle said...

We are thinking about coming back to garland. The subdivsion across from your home. I wanted to talk to you about that. Your thinking of Kirkland? We need to talk.
Hannah Montana. Wow how exciting.
When I first saw your pictures I was confused. It looked to WARM.
Im so jelous.

Angie said...

I'm so jealous. I wish we would have gone, too. . next year, for sure. I thought about you guys the whole weekend!

Sylv said...

I think it is great that you had such a good time in St. George. I cannot tell you how much I miss all of you and wish you were here with me. Kiss my kids for me. Love Sylv

Michelle said...

It was great talking to you yesterday!!!