Friday, February 22, 2008

Vote For KLAIRE!!!

I entered Klaire in a local baby contest called Kids on Parade. Its kind of dumb but I am really competitive. There is only 4 girls in her age group and of course I think she is the cutest. I need all of your help so she can be crowned queen!! Please call or e-mail her name to The Leader newspaper before Feb 29th. She is in the 2006 age group. Winners will be announced on March 5th. Here's the info.....

The Leader Kids on Parade


1-435-257-5182



5 comments:

Angie said...

Just for the record, I think she's the cutest too!! I voted!

Michelle said...

She is totally going to win. I voted!!

The Morris Family said...

Hey Alisha,

No matter what the outcome we all know who is the cutest!!! It was great visiting with you the other day even if it was in the germ infested and noisy playland at McDonalds. Did you make your background for your blog page, it is really cute! I need to do something new, mine is so boring. Talk to you soon.

Belew said...

It was nice to see you to the other day. I am sorry that she didn't win. I still think that it was set up.

Michelle said...

Whats been going on lately? Im sure lots of baseball.