Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

What is his name? Jonathan David Rowley


How long have you been married? 9 years


How long did you date? As of January 30th we have been together for 15 years. We dated 5 years before we got married.


How old is he? 30


Who eats more sweets? definitely me!


Who said I love you first? He did and then ran into a car.


Who is taller? he is


Who can sing better? We are both pretty bad but I would say he does.


Who is smarter? he is, he knows a lot


Who does the laundry? Most of the time me but he is not afraid to do any housework.

Who pays the bills? me! I have to have the checkbook right to the penny.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch

Who mows the lawn? jon and Kenyon. I don't know how to even start a lawn mower!!!


Who cooks dinner? We share. If I have been working he cooks.


Who drives? Mostly he does.

Who is more stubborn? that would be me.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him


Who asked who out first? I think he did (It has been 15 years)


Who proposed? He did @ Timbermine

Who has more siblings? I have 4 brothers he only has 1 sister


Who wears the pants? I think he and I would both agree that I do for most things.



I just wanted to say how much I love and appreciate my husband. We have had so much fun together over the past 15 years. He is caring and understanding. He works hard so we can have a great life together. He always puts his family first. His children adore and look up to him. I am very blessed to have found such a wonderful partner. I love you always and forever!!!!

5 comments:

Candice said...

That's so sweet! love you guys!!!

Belew said...

That is a very cute pic of you. I feel like I haven't seen you forever.

Michelle said...

I love this!!! So fun to know all these fun facts. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

I didnt know you were a Box Elder Bee. For some reason I thought you were from Bear River.
What made you move to Tremonton?

Sylv said...

I finally found your blog again. It's so wonderful that my children married their best friends and that you are so happy together. I love you as if you were my own daughter. Thanks for caring for me and giving my son such a good life. I love you all, Sylv