Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update

So I haven't posted for a while. Not much has been going on but it sure feels like I haven't had any time to do anything. (Funny how that works!) The kids are really busy. Kamberlyn is getting ready for competition with Vadels so this means practice, practice and more PRACTICE. Kenyon has started baseball YEA!! Have I mentioned how much I love spring ball. It is so much fun traveling all over. Our team is great. We are so lucky to have an amazing group of boys. The best part about it is all the parents are just as excited. We had a tournament last Saturday but it was canceled because winter made an ugly return. They play this Saturday so I'll keep you posted. Both kids are also playing city league soccer. (I know, I know!!) Work is great. I am working labor and delivery @ BRVH. I take call 3 times a week. Some weeks I work lots and others not at all. What is great is I get to be home more with Jon and the kids. Jon is busy with work, school, and coaching baseball. I will post pictures of ball and competitions soon.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Oh I wish I was there to see games and dance competitions!!! Give the cutest nieces and nephew ever a big ol' hug for me!!!
love you guys!!!

Sylv said...

I am going to miss out on the dancing, soccor and baseball. That makes me really sad. You will have to tell me when the competitions and baseball games are so that I can see some of them. I miss all of you so much that whenever I think about you I start to cry. Kiss to all of you. Love, Mom Sylv