Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend fun



Kamberlyn had her first ever dance competition on Saturday. She was so dang cute. It brought tears to my eyes along with a whole flood of memories (go bees). This time I was on the mom side of enjoying competitions. Nothing like spending ALL day on the most comfortable set of bleachers you could ever imagine only to get to watch you daughter for a total of maybe 5 MINUTES!!! It was all worth it to see her out there shaking her stuff. Klaire went to my moms thank goodness. I can't imagine chasing her around @ one of those things.



Kenyon started spring baseball on Sat. Jon had to work and I was with Kamberlyn so Grandma Sylvia made the trip to Morgan. They played fantastic. Kenyon hit 2 doubles and 4 singles. They won both games. He also pitched really well. He was so excited to see his grandma, she moved to Orem in January so we don't see her very much.




Klaire had her 18 month well baby check today. Man she is getting so big. She weighs 28 lbs and is 31 inches tall. She is almost as big as Kenyon was at her age. I have a feeling she will take after Kenyon more than Kamberlyn... She is a busy toddler who talks and acts like she is 3. Some of the things she says really cracks us up. She is also learning sign language and will sign quite a few signs. She had been watching signing time videos and loves them. I would recommend them to anyone.
OH ya I almost forgot.... This is Jon's new toy!!!

8 comments:

Angie said...

It's about time you made an update! Don't you love those crazy weekends? At least this next one, the guys will be off work, hu? Your baby is growing up fast. . I can't believe how big she is already! And tell Jon he's spoiled! Nice bike. . looks like fun!

Candice said...

Congrats to both Kenyon and Kamberlyn!! Klaire is sooooooooooo cute!! Wow! I want a ride Jon!!

Sylv said...

I really enjoyed going to Kenyon's ball games. Sorry I could not make it to Kamberlyn's competitions. Darn that working for a living. Oh, my gosh, Klaire is so big! Please be careful on that ride, Jon, my son. I really miss all of you and cannot wait to see you again. Kiss to everyone. Grandma Sylv

Michelle said...

Im so happy to see new pictures!!
Its so hard to have these crazy weekends. It feels like everyone is so diconnected from each other.
I included some pictures of Kamberlyn that I took on Saturday to put in the slide show. She is so cute. You are in some big trouble with that one.
That sure is a nice new "toy"!!

The Morris Family said...

Sorry I haven't checked anyones blog lately! I have been a single parent sense March. Dave has been working 72 hours a week and will continue until My 12th! It is so fun to see what your kids are up to. Looks like they are keeping you busy! I like Jons new ride! You are a nice wife!! Dave got a new ride too, it is a Geo Metro! (It is great on gas!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS ALISHA!!! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog...=) Looks like you and Jon are doing just wonderful! Its fun to see your Kids, they definatly look like they belong to you...lol Sooo cute!
we will have to keep in touch----

P.s Tell Jon he is a spoiled little boy....=) Very nice bike!

Michelle said...

Golf on Mondays.
Thats good to know. I will tell Triston. During the summer he will be there every day.

Anonymous said...

HI Alisha!! HI Jon!! how are you guys? It was good to hear from you. You have such an adorable family. Blogs are fun huh? It will be fun to see what you and your fam are up to. Later!