Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Decade

10 years!! I can hardly believe it. It sure doesn't seem like that long. What is even scarier is we have been together for almost 16 years. We met when we were sophomores in high school. We have moved once, had 8 different cars and trucks, 1 dog, 3 cats, and a fish, and 2 many job promotions to count. Happy anniversary Jon.
I thought I would tell you all 10 things I love about my husband.

1- He never gives up.
2- His beautiful blue eyes
3- He gave me a son and 2 daughters
4- He finally agreed to have one more child(AKA Klaire)
5- He is so talented, he can fix anything
6- He works hard everyday
7- He has so much ambition
8- He supported and encouraged me in going back to school
9- He is a great mentor and coach for his son
10- He loves affection

5 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are a great couple, you both love each other a lot, and are great parents, and friends! I guess that means we have known eachother for what, 13 years? Who would have ever thought we would be friends! You were such a brat! (lol) Love ya both!

Candice said...

Hapy Anniversary guys!

Candice said...

I can spell, I just chose not to today! :)

Anonymous said...

awh!! cute! I remember when you guys met..:) Long time ago.....Im so GLAD you both are so happy!

:)

Sylv said...

I know this is late, but I need to make it public that I love you guys. You are so perfect for each other. All a mother wants is for her children to be loved as much as she love them and that has happened with you guys.