Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and Basketball

We had a fun Halloween. The kids had a costume parade at school. They get to put on their costumes and walk around all the classrooms at school. Then they gather in the gym to sing and give out awards for the best costumes. I think ours is the only grade school that still allows costumes. Anyway here they are at school. Kenyon was a hippie,
Klaire Raggedy Anne, and Kamberlyn a pirate.






We went to our wards trunk or treat. Klaire thought it was pretty neat. She got the hang of it pretty quick. In fact she was mad when I wouldn't let her go back for more treats.
After the trunk or treat the kids wanted to go door to door (ya know like the good old days when I was a kid.) So we took them to our old neighborhood. They loved that. Then we went with one of our friends to her friends house. She had a picture studio set up in her house and took pictures of the kids. (I will post them when I get them.) After that we went down to Wingers and had dinner with friends. Thanks to Matt, Jamie and Jerianne for a great night.

Triston, Keetch, and Kenyon (GROOVY!!)

BASKETBALL has also started for Kenyon. Just like baseball he plays on a comp team. We have games every Saturday in Logan. He really loves to play. (Not as much as he loves baseball). He plays with most of the boys that are on his baseball team so that is so much fun for him. He is improving so much. I am very proud of him for going out of his comfort zone (baseball) and trying new things.






Our first games this season were at a tournament in Ogden. They played 3 games. They all did so awesome. They won all three games and took home a first place trophy!! Here they are after they won.

.Coach Scott, Bridger, Nate, Kenyon, Triston, Jake, and Chase. (We were missing our other Tristen. He had to leave after the 2nd game. We couldn't have done it without you Tristen!!)

4 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Cute costumes! I am glade the kids had fun! I think Bridger is our neighbor. Let us know when Kenyon plays close by.

Michelle said...

Love the costumes!!
How about those games... yekee.
I hope it goes better next week.
I love to watch them play, but the drama freaks me out a little bit.

Anonymous said...

Alisha, I totally love the Ragedy Ann costume...too cute!! Good to see you're doing well!!

Candice said...

Such cute kids! I love their costumes!! Love you all!