Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting older!!

Yes it is true. Today is my Birthday. I really don't think I am 32. I fell like I should still be in my twenties but then I look @ my almost 12 year old and think Yes you are that old!! My kids were awesome this morning. They woke me up and sang to me, then they gave me a beautiful heart necklace (Thanks to my good friend Jerian for taking Kenyon shopping last night). They brought me breakfast in bed and took care of Klaire while I slept tell 11! I am so blessed to have such fantastic kids that care so much. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO HEAVEN AND BACK!!

My kids and I

Some Randomness

We have started baseball again WHOOT WHOOT!! My favorite time of year.



The kids Clogging

Kenyon and his partner Aubrie Woodward


I am way too cool to be doing this!Oops! Aubrie is like what the??

The guys!!

Kamberlyn and Kenner Mecham

Wicked

On Sunday April 26th my friends and I went to see Wicked. We made it a whole day event. Thanks hunny for watching the kids all day. LOVE YA

Katie Harris, Natalie Doutre, me, Jerian Merritt, and Jamie Mecham.

4 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Happy Birthday! Who do your kids clog with? Maddi got the same dress Kamberlyn has on for Easter, funny!!! Hope you had a great day!

Sylv said...

Where does a proud mother and grandmother begin to complement you and your family? Wicked was awesome!! Hope your birtday was wonderful causes you have fabulous kids. Kenyon and Kamberlyn look great in their clogging pictures. And of course, Kenyon is the best at baseball. I love you all. Grandma Sylv

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!
What a wonderful day. You do have great kids!!!!
We miss you guys.

Shelley Hansen said...

Happy Birthday to you!