Thursday, October 1, 2009

Harley weekend

Last month we took off on the harley and headed to West Yellowstone, Cody, and Jackson with a few of our friends. The ride up was long. My butt hurt so bad when we finally got there. We decided to all squish into one cute little cabin to help save some money. It had 3 queen beds so that meant one couple was on the floor. Brett and Rachelle were troupers and sacked out on the floor. I was so tired but had a hard time sleeping. Maybe it had something to do with 4 grown men snoring. They would take turns so I swear someone was ALWAYS snoring. The ride through Yellowstone was beautiful. We actually go to see a baby bear!! Well I saw the butt of the bear because I was sleeping on Jon's back. ( no sleep the night before) He hit the breaks and pointed to the bear. I woke up so fast but I only caught the bears butt running into the woods!! President Obama was suppose to be visiting the park that weekend. Luckily we missed the mess by a day.
In the photos: Clint & Amanda, Brett & Rachelle, Jared & Wendy, Jon & Alisha


We had a great time in Cody and Jackson hole. Mostly we would ride all day, then get to the hotel, eat, and sit in the hot tubs!! The ride home from Jackson was freezing. (We have a habit of riding in the worst weather.) It actually hailed on us for about 5 mins. The best part was from Bear Lake to Logan. The canyon was beautiful and the weather was decent. I do have to say that it's always great to get away and spend time with good friends.
FYI Bretts bike broke down in Jackson hole. It was so sad. They had to stay there until family could come get them.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow I didnt know you were a biker babe.
Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

you are a HOT biker babe!

LOL
what a fun time Alisha!

sorry about the sore tush! ;)

Candice said...

You guys are troopers. My butt hurts just thinking about riding that long!

About Us said...

You are one HOT biker babe!! Looks like fun!