Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My 3 year old!!

It is so hard to believe that my BABY just turned 3. I remember the days before I was due with her. Thinking there is no way I can do this after 6 years. I was so scared I wouldn't remember how to take care of a baby. How are the older two going to adjust? It's amazing how you just do it. It's like they have always been a part of your family. Klaire is the best thing we have ever planned for!! She brings so much love to our family. Her brother and sister adore her. She is the spoiled "baby" of the family.

I just thought I would mention a few of the things Miss Klaire can do. She knows her colors, can count to 10 in English and Spanish, can say her ABC's in English and Spanish, knows most of her animals, can recognize a few numbers and letters, can do lots and lots of sign language (thanks to signing time),She can carry on a conversation with you as if she was 15! She loves to shop, dance, play pretend and dress up, tea parties with anyone who will sit with her, sing in the car (better than me I might add!) She is her brothers biggest fan and Adores her sister. Loves to snuggle with her daddy and is her mothers little shadow. Happy Birthday my Bella! Thank you for coming into our lives!!















2 comments:

Angie said...

She's 3 already?! Time flies doesn't it? She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Klaire!

Candice said...

Oooo she looks so big! Oh how I miss you guys! I wish I could see her (and the rest of you) more often once every year or so! Love you all!!!!