Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthdays, Baptisms and other stuff

Kenyon Turns 11
WOW!! I have an 11 year old. It is so hard to believe. Where does the time go? I can still remember the first time I saw him. So perfect, so little and all mine. Now eleven short years later and here he is hanging out with his friends, asking for a cell phone, and liking girls!! I am so not ready for this. Can we turn back the clock some how?

We took him and some friends bowling. He was hoping to invite some girls but we talked him out of that thank goodness.


Here he is playing pool. He is so good at billiards even though we don't have a table. He watches it on T.V. so he knows the rules.



Eating pizza with the boys. Keetch, Triston, Nate, Carson, and Jake.

Grandma Sylvia

Grandma Sylvia came up from Spanish Fork to be with Kamberlyn on her baptism. The kids were so excited to see her. Klaire kept saying "I so excited to see grandma sylv."
Oh so cute!!
Jon and Klaire playing pin ball.


I love this picture!
This is our dear friend Matt. He absolutely adores Klaire as she does him.
Kamberlyn gets Baptized
Kamberlyn was baptized on December 6, 2008 by my brother Ryan Talbot. She has been so excited for this day and has been preparing for it for months. It turned out amazing. We have such great family and friends who came to support her.
Our family-Grandma Sylvia and Aunt Susan,
Grandma Sharon, Uncle Ryan and Brinley,
Uncle Shane, Katie, Jardie, Kayson, and Brock.
Our friends- Matt, Jamie, Keetch, Kenner, and Mattie Mecham.
Scott, Heather, Nate, Jake, and Kate Dahle.
Jerian, Triston, and Shayden Merritt.
Lisa, Ethan, Hannah, and Ashton Harrow.
She received so many wonderful gifts from everyone. I know it meant a lot to her that you all came to support her. Love you all!!

** Funny Kalire moment...
When Klaire saw Kamberlyn She blurts out
"sissy in a little swimming pool, I want to go swimming with you ."

Trimming the Tree
So we had had our tree up since before Thanksgiving but couldn't decorate it because some of the lights were out. Curse the pre-lite trees. They are fabulous when every light works but man if something goes wrong good luck. Anyway Jon worked on it for hours and hours. Not to mention all the trips to about 5 different stores to find the right bulbs. We finally got to decorate it last night. YEA! We love you honey Thanks!!





**One funny side note about Klaire. She has the most amazing vocabulary. Some days I just shake my head at the grown up things that come out of her mouth. (I had to write this down somewhere before I forget.)
I was fixing her hair the other day and when I got done she looked in the mirror and said
" Oh thanks mom, it's super cute". Isn't she super cute?



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow what a busy weekend!!!
Happy Birthday Kenyen. He is a great kid. I have always enjoyed being around him.

About Us said...

You have been busy girl! Happy Birthday to Kenyon, and Congrats to Kamberlyn!

Candice said...

So cute!! I wish I was there to see it all! Loves to you!

The Morris Family said...

Happy Birthday to Kenyon, I will alway sremember driving you to the hospital when you were in labor!! I am sorry we missed Kamberlyn's baptism, crazy busy day! Looks like it went great! Tell Sylvia hi!!

Sylv said...

What a great weekend we had. I loved it all, busy or not. Take care of all of you and kiss my son for me. Love Sylv