Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Top of Utah Tournament
Saturday December 13th Kenyon's basketball team competed in the Top of Utah Tournament at Skyview High School. We started the day at 8:00 in the morning and ended at 8:00 at night.They played 5 games and won the Tournament. GO BEARS!!!!The boys played hard each game. It was such a long day that by the last game you could see both teams were beat (tired). There was a lot going on, Jake got his feet taken out from underneath him and landed on his elbow. Yes that picture is of his elbow, not a knee. It swollen so quickly he had to sit out the last game. His parents took him to the ER and it was not broken. Triston Merritt played so hard, I think he feet grew. His foot broke through his shoes. Chase was thrown down trying to get a ball away from a kid. Chase was so mad he was going to go after the kid. Triston had to hold him back. (i have never seen chase get mad)Kenyon rocked on the rebounds!! He is the one that saved us on every game. Triston Hartfiel plays with such heart. Basketball is his game. I love to watch him run the court it's awesome. ALL the boys did really well. They get better and better every game. We played some good teams and not such good teams.
Scores
BR vs SkyViewYoung Guns 34-18
BR vs Star Valley Braves 33-11
BR vs Ballers 29-23
BR vs Logan Grizz 26-15
BR vs Preston 25-20

I stole this off of my friend Michelle's blog. I tried to get the pictures but can't figure out how to do that. Michelle you will have to send them to me.

2 comments:

About Us said...

When Jerian told me how long you guys were there, I could not believe it. That makes for a long day, but I know your boys love it!

I have a pic. of you and your family from last wk. end. But I'm not sure how to down load it so I can e-mail it to you. I'll try to get it to ya some time soon:) Hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Michelle said...

I will send you a picture.
My camera did not take a very good one. I hope you had a Merry Christmas