Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We wish you...


A Merry Christmas!!

Can you believe it is over already..So sad..

Well the kids got spoiled as usual. Santa brought a DVD system for our Yukon. We wanted one when we got the car last year and was so glad that Santa knew that. Kenyon had no idea what the headphones were for. He just kept asking Where did Santa hide the presents?? Finally Kamberlyn put it together. She said "hey these are like the headphones in Karibeth's car."
OH NO HE DIDN'T..
It was so funny!


(The girls enjoying a movie on the way to Grandmas house). Oh ya and Jon and I enjoyed the silence!! HALLELUJAH
They also got clothes, guitar hero for Wii and a couple of other Wii games. Jon got a snow blower. He tried to buy one last year when we had a nasty storm but everyone across the Wasatch front had sold out of them. Needless to say that wasn't going to happen again this year so he went shopping early. He loves it!! I wish I would have gotten a picture of his face on the first snow fall we had. It was priceless. BOYS and their TOYS.. go figure.







Klaire was a lot of fun this year. She kept saying Happy Birthday to me. Her birthday was in October so she associates opening presents with birthdays. She had the funniest look on her face when we told her she could finally open presents. They had been sitting under the tree for a couple of weeks, she would carry them around wanting to open them and we would tell her she had to wait tell Christmas. OK she is 2 it was hard on her.


FYI: Santa brought these darling hats for the girls. I think he had a helper @ http://www.alihats.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CA---UTE!!!! luv christmas morning---it goes wayto fast tho!
ROCK ON SANTA---DVD system!!!!

We have one too---with the ear phones...and I must say ITS HEAVEN---you will enjoy the silence---
:)
merry Christmas to you!

The Morris Family said...

I am glad that you guys had a good Christmas! You will love your DVD player! My headphones don't work anymore and I miss them a lot!!! I hope you are feeling better! Yes the girls do need to play

Shelley Hansen said...

Merry Christmas to your family!

~Ali~ said...

Hey, I just had to stop by and see how the hats worked for you...Thanks again...I mean, it was great working with Santa! ;o) They look adorable on your girls!